Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Black And White. A day in Downtown Catlettsburg.

Nina decided to test out her photography skills on me of all people, and let me tell you she is a wonderful photographer and I enjoyed the opportunity so much.


For this day of photos and fun, we traveled around Catlettsburg, KY and explored many sights and scenes that created the best atmosphere for pictures. From the old-beat up back drops with cracks and crevices in the paint, to the trees and the riverfront beauty. I hope you enjoy the wonderful pictures and reading this post!







My outfit consisted of a Chaps Button-Up shirt with khaki Nautica Shorts. I paired these with some Van Doren Vans to create a casual look. My shades and my watch are both Fossil Brand, and I am also wearing my Live Lokai bracelets.



Overall I was extremely impressed with how the pictures turned out, and it was also just a fun time roaming around with some great people. Thank-you to Becky for taking the time to create such a great multitude of photos. And thanks to all my readers for your support!


Photo Credits: Becky Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment