Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Out of Focus.

Hello blogging world! 

I haven't even attempted to create anything on anything in awhile. My life has become rather difficult as of late, and I am struggling to find myself again. I seem to be in a slump that I just can't kick. I live in a little town with not much to do or see. I work at a business that I love, but it consumes my every being, in the worst way possible. I feel as if I cannot find time for myself anymore... Maybe there is nothing left, and maybe I need a new identity, who knows! 

Anyways, I'm still totally into style and cool photography, but outside of my black skinny's and the variety of henley's that I wear to work daily, I have not found joy in my style in a long time. I want to find that joy again somehow. But, there are some things about my style that have changed in the time that I have been away from my blog. I have long hair now, and it keeps growing... I LOVE IT! And I hope to never cut it until Jesus comes back to take me with his cool looking hippy hair... I always admired that Guy for his sick hair-style, and those MANDLES (which I can only assume are Birkenstock's)!

Moving on.  I have become obsessed with some new brands, as I am transitioning from teen to young adult. I signed up for my first credit card, Forever21. This is where I shop for everything now, and I couldn't be happier! I am also obsessed with a little Lexington brand called ShopLocalKY! They just had a sell this weekend and let's just say I am what do they call it... BROKE. I have to keep my feet happy, and cozy so I have invested in a monthly subscription to a brand that debuted on Shark Tank called Foot Cardigan! Its been almost two years since i received my first subscription, as a christmas present, and I have never been dissapointed in a single pair of socks yet. If you do the math correctly that is ALMOST 24 pairs of socks, totally worth it! 

That's about all that is new in style for me... Like I said, not much time for expression for this dapper dude! But I hope to make time in the near future! I am on the market for a new camera and the ability to visit different places and create art everywhere I go, because I want to make some sort of mark on the world. 

I decided to write this post on a whim, and as I sit here (2:56 AM I might add), I am in deep thought about what my life will hold for me in the future or even in the next hour. I try to rack my brain around why I haven't been myself lately, and what I need to do to get back there because I miss the old me. Only time will tell so I guess we'll find out! Thanks for reading, if there is anyone who sees this. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment